It is a privilege to coordinate this conference that has blessed so many women. I am humbled and honored to serve the Kingdom of God through Women Who Minister. This conference has changed my life so I am sure it will change yours too.
10 Reasons to “Join Us”
- You deserve a treat!
- Share faith, enjoy fellowship, and have fun with like-minded women
- Escape the busy city and rest and relax in the Poconos mountains for a few days
- Receive a timely, transformative word from God
- Take advantage of resources designed to help you grow on your spiritual journey
- Be blessed, encouraged and inspired by sound teaching
- Worship to your heart’s content
- Collect WWM memorabilia that will remind you of the experience
- Support Christian vendors who will enhance your walk with God
- Expand your network of sisters who will pray for and support you
Past Conference Presenters
Preachers in Residence
Bishop Julia M. McMillan
Rev. Dr. Yoreel C. Fraser-Trumpet
Rev. Dr. Jessica Ingram
Scholars in Residence
Rev. Dr. Leslie D. Callahan
Rev. Dr. Henrietta Carter
Lunch Hour of Power Speakers
Rev. Barbara Lavarin
Pastor Tiffany Williams Brewer
Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes
Worship is a centerpiece of the WWM Conference
Minister of Music
Ms. Nicole Elaine Phifer has performed on the world’s greatest stages including Avery Fisher Hall, Carnegie Hall, The Kennedy Center and The Barbican Centre [London]) with some of today’s premiere artists and conductors such as Aaron Neville, Bradford Marsalis, Mariah Carey, Heather Headley, Yolanda Adams, Stevie Wonder and Wynton Marsalis. Ms. Phifer has also been privileged to sing background for The Clark Sisters, Karen Clark-Sheard.
Nicole has recorded with The Gospel Music Workshop of America Women of Worship; with Pastor Archie McInnis and Full Effect Ministries as guest soloist on the track Emmanuel. Download her recent single, The Name of Jesus on Apple Music.
Ms. Naomi Raine
WWM Praise Team
Faith and Fitness
The conference takes place at the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Join us on the Mountain Top.
When I decided to attend the Women Who Minister (WWM) conference, I had no idea what was in store for me in the mountains of Pennsylvania. All of the speakers and workshop topics seemed to be perfectly curated to address many of the questions I’ve pondered throughout my faith journey. In addition, the women who attended the conference were extremely encouraging and friendly. I left the conference with spiritual epiphanies and a new group of women who I knew I could now call on for spiritual guidance. This conference was truly ground-breaking for me, and I can’t wait to see what the conveners have in store for us next year!